Ravenloft is a role playing game module produced by TSR for use with 1st Edition AD&D. It became so popular that the basic module was expanded out into a campaign setting with many supplements. I understand that it is now part of canon for 4E D&D.
This effort is a solo Mythic using the original printed module. Since the events and maps are pregenerated there can be few if any macro surprises in the story. What is happening therefore is a character study. We know the beginning, and roughly the middle and the end. What we do not know is the exact details and the exact actions that the protagonists take. This is more of a self guided writing exercise than a game, therefore. I’m telling myself a vampire story.
Were I to go further with this, these entries could be considered the precis for a full novel.
Rules to moderate and generate random seeds are:
- Mythic Game Master Emulator
- Une Non Player Character Generator
- My Mythic Ravenloft random texture charts: Ravenloft randoms
- Revised Original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: ROAD&D PHB updated
- ROAD&D Unearthed Arcana: OAD&D Unearthed Arcana updated